In addition to state programs, we have local land pricing considerations, tax abatements, site development contributions including projects in grading, rail spur construction, roadway improvements, industrial revenue bond financing, and more. Additionally, a wage rate lower than the U.S. average keeps business costs in check.
Click here for more information on other available state tax credits for investment, retraining, ports, etc. For information about local incentives, please contact the Effingham County Industrial Development Authority at 912.754.3301.
- Available land at low cost
- Local tax assistance and tax abatement schedules through the Effingham County Industrial Development Authority
- Industrial Revenue Bond Financing (IRB) available through the Effingham County Industrial Development Authority
- One Georgia Grants
- For at least 25 net new jobs created, $1,250 Job Tax Credit per new job each year for five years (Unused job tax credits can be carried forward for up to 10 years.) Effingham County is a Tier 4 community.
- 100% Freeport Exemption for work in process, raw materials and finished goods destined to be shipped out of state
- Quick Start training for employees at no cost
- Foreign Trade Zone status
- Port Tax Credit Bonus for qualified companies