We’ve put together this page to provide guidance and support for Effingham County businesses affected by the changes, to help those seeking answers, and to help our community address this unprecedented challenge. We will continue to populate this list with additional resources as they become available. Please contact us if we can help further.
Effingham Industrial Development Authority is sponsoring this short survey to help us assess the business impacts of COVID-19 on Southeast Georgia.
Please take the survey.
Take the Survey
- OSHA – Guidance on Preparing Workplace on COVID-19
- U.S. Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources
- IRS Coronavirus Relief
- IRS Filing and Payment Deadlines Questions and Answers
- U.S. Economic Development Administration Disaster Recovery
- U.S. Small Business Administration’s Disaster Loan Assistance
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Combating the Coronavirus
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers from the CDC
- Centers for Disease Control - Situation Summary
- Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 Resources
- IEDC COVID-19 Resources
- SEDC COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
- Federal Trade Commission: Tips to Avoid Coronavirus Scams
- Effingham County, Georgia
- Springfield, Georgia
- Rincon, Georgia
- Guyton, Georgia
- Effingham School District
- Live Oak Public Libraries – Public Health Information
- Effingham County Chamber of Commerce