– 6th Fastest Growing Mid-Size County in the U.S.
– 43% Population Growth in the Past 10 years
– Median Household Income of $58,134 in 2009
– Public Schools Ranked in Top 10% of the State
– Median Age of 35.2
– Employment Growth of 48% from 2000 to 2008
As one of the fastest growing counties in the nation, Effingham County is extremely underserved in the commercial markets especially in full service restaurants and family recreation. We offer the information below to help interested developers and entrepreneurs in their market selection criteria research. We are able to provide additional information such as population rings, traffic counts at specific intersections, customized research mapping, etc. Please let us know if you have informational needs beyond what is provided here and we will make every effort to insure that you receive what you need. We can assure confidentiality in your projects if desired.
Demographics and Labor:
- View full Labor Market information see the Effingham County Labor Profile 2013.
- View Salaries and Wages in the Savannah Market 2013.
- Demographic Information: Effingham County Demographics
Additional Information about Effingham County